A unique cooperative effort between the Ohio Pest Management Association and the National Pest Management Association now makes it possible for you to enjoy the membership benefits and privileges of both organizations at a fraction of what it would normally cost. This new arrangement has a single purpose: to help you get the help and information you need more efficiently and less expensively!
Get Connected with NPMA Affiliate Groups and Organizations
NPMA is a powerhouse of valuable information, important news, expert guidance, unique benefits, and innovative ideas for the pest management industry. Our association is the best resource for you to Get Connected and help strengthen your business.
Thousands of consumers regularly visit www.pestworld.org to locate pest management professionals near their homes. The company name and contact information of all NPMA members are listed and searchable by zip code for consumers to access and connect with a professional member in their area. This is a valuable referral service.
NPMA Information Central Hotline (800-678-6722)
The Information Central Hotline provides member companies with instant access to a team of NPMA's staff experts. Developed to give practical solutions to pressing technical and industry operational issues, Information Central provides members with outside expertise and resources to make informed decisions.
Government Affairs: Federal & State
NPMA lobbies on behalf of the industry at the federal, state and local levels of government to ensure that the laws and rules by which pest management professionals must abide are sensible and workable, and do not unduly burden pest management companies.
NPMA is the only entity that represents the professional pest management industry before the U.S. Congress and federal agencies, such as the EPA, Department of Labor, HUD, Department of Transportation and the Federal Trade Commission. NPMA monitors legislation in all 50 states and provides updates on pertinent legislation to members. NPMA also helps members develop legislative strategy, talking points and position papers.
Your Source for Pest Management Training and Education
NPMA presents the industry's leading educational meetings and seminars from the regional meetings to Legislative Day to our PestWorld Convention and Exhibition, and as a member you receive a significant discount on registration.
- PestWorld Convention & Exhibition Every fall, thousands of PMPs from around the world gather for the industry's largest and most prestigious event: PestWorld. With over 75 hours of technical and management training courses and 150 exhibiting companies, this is a cannot miss meeting
- Legislative Day Legislative Day attracts hundreds of PMPs to Capitol Hill to speak with legislators on issues that affect the pest management industry. This is a once-a-year opportunity to speak directly with lawmakers and regulators about current or pending legislation impacts your industry.
- Academy Emphasizing networking and personal and professional growth, the Academy features the best speakers, team-oriented Olympic games, and confidence-building exercises. At Academy you will leave with renewed energy, innovative ideas and a new outlook on your company and future after this extraordinary meeting.
- Regional Conferences NPMA also offers exciting educational regional conferences where you earn CEUs as well as hear about the latest management techniques to help your business all in your own backyard. In partnership with state associations, NPMA organizes these events for members.
- Specialty Meetings The pest management industry changes daily - and NPMA offers special meetings to address these challenges head on. Recent meetings include Business Opportunities in Public Health, Pestech, Good to Great, Going Green, the Bed Bug Workshop Series, and The Lawn Care Summit.
NPMA helps members stay on top of business and industry issues with regular member communications.
PestWorld Newsletter PestWorld, a bi-monthly printed publicaton, offers in-depth analysis of the pest management industry, as well as business tips and techniques. You'll also receive stories from the field, legislative news, and technical information with the Library Update insert. Missing an issue? All PestWorld newsletters are archived and available by clicking here.
- www.npmapestworld.org With your NPMA membership, you can access the Members Only areas of the NPMA Web site, including technical articles, networking opportunities, industry news, and more. To access the Members Only section, enter your six-digit member ID number as your username and NPMA as your password. Forgot your information?
E-mail Liz Schell at email@example.com.
- ePestWorld Once a week, NPMA sends members the latest industry news through ePestWorld, an electronic newsletter. This is an easy way to get connected to the latest industry happenings. Having trouble viewing the newsletter, click here to view archived newsletters.
Training Resources at The Bug Store
From the widely-acclaimed Pest Posters and the Second Edition of the NPMA Field Guide to Structural Pests to the NPMA-33 forms and the consumer-oriented brochures, the NPMA The Bugstore is NPMA’s resource center and has the finest and widest selection of technical and management training materials. NPMA leads the way in training, and for members, it's all available at discounted prices.
Pest Gazette Consumer Newsletter
The Pest Gazette is a quarterly, four-page newsletter that highlights seasonal pests and can be personalized to include your company’s information to market your services. PMPs purchase and distribute this educational piece so the consumer understands why it's important to hire a professional.
QualityPro is an industry program designed to increase the professionalism of the industry through self-regulation; stimulate consumer demand through increased confidence and a higher public perception of the industry professionalism; and provide marketing opportunities to participating companies by recognizing commitment to excellence and higher performance standards. To find out more about this important program, visit www.npmaqualitypro.org.
Publicize Your Company’s Professional Commitment NPMA
Members are entitled to display the association’s logos on business cards, corporate letterhead, vehicles, and advertisements, which reinforce the company’s professional image to customers and prospective clients. Click here to download the NPMA logo.
NPMA members Save 70% with UPS Freight!
- NPMA Discounted Group Insurance Program Our partner, Weisburger Insurance Brokerage, provides members with competitive rates and excellent coverage on general liability, auto and truck, business property, crime, workers compensation, and more.
- Answers to Your Human Resource Questions A professional human resources consulting firm, Seawright & Associates, Inc., provides ongoing consultation to association members applying their knowledge of current industry HR challenges.
- Gasoline Discount Program NPMA has arranged a deal with Exxon/Mobil and Shell Gas Stations so that NPMA members receive a group discount for monthly gasoline purchases through this program.
- Pre-Paid Legal Services NPMA members who subscribe to the Pre-Paid Legal Services will have peace of mind knowing that legal assistance is at their disposal if a legal situation were to occur. For more information visit www.prepaidlegal.com/info/jimredson.
- FREE Electronic Check Recovery Service - ChecXchange™ Through NPMA's partnership with Kinetic Products Group/Money Transfer Systems, Inc (MTSI) you can have the FREE electronic check recovery service, checXchange™, the national leader in electronic check recovery. The checXchange™ system results in successful collections of 80-85% of all NSF checks, and you don’t have to do a thing. Furthermore, you will receive 100% face value of the check when collected! Enroll now by simply clicking here to complete the form and fax to MTSI at 727-499-7003. Click here for more information, click here for a list of FAQs or call 800-208-2964.
As a new member benefit NPMA has partnered with UPS to offer up to 70% savings on heavy freight shipments (150 lbs to 10,000 lbs) to all member companies. Enrollment is free with no obligations and no minimum shipping requirements - simply complete the application to enroll in this exclusive program today! Click here for more information and here for the application.
The Bottom Line: Increased Profits
When you join OPMA and NPMA, you gain additional resources for your company’s operations…resources you might not otherwise be able to afford or justify…resources you can use to increase sales and customer satisfaction, and reduce expenses and problems.
There has never been a better time to make the commitment. Decide today to benefit from the combined resources and membership benefits now available from OPMA and NPMA.
Click here to join OPMA